Go Back to Search Results
Laughter is a drug, and I'm it's Dealer.
- Eyes Black
Height 5' 8"
Body Type About average
Marital Status Single
- Smoke Never
Activity Level Somewhat active
Have Kids No
Want Kids Definitely
Work Type Financial/Accounting/Real Estate
Education Graduate degree
- I'm Looking for
- Women between the ages of 25 and 30
- I'm Interested in
- Dating, A long term relationship, Activity partner, Friendship, Marriage, Other
- My Interests
- Dinner Cruises
- Day Outings
- Outdoor Sports
- About me
- Alright where shall I begin, I'm an easy to talk to guy who loves making people laugh. I believe having a sense of humour is essential to all relationships. My ideal match would be partner in crime to explore the large and little things life has to offer. Or just enjoy paint balling because its so fun! A bit of the busy worker though, but hey when you want it all, you have to work for it.
Some of my hobbies consist of bowling, tennis, hitting the driving range, the movies, Mystery dinners, and Latin dancing (still learning). My taste in television..which I actually don't watch much...would be dramas such as 24, Fringe, Heroes, house, and Grey's Anatomy.
I actually work quite a lot, but try to hit the gym at least twice a week all that sitting down on the commute to work, during work, and the commute back to work, demands a good work out. I have an awesome sense of humour (well at least I like to think) and expect to find someone who also enjoys the glories of humour.
In terms of traveling, the only place I have been to so far was India, and let me tell you, it was so relaxing! It makes me wonder why I don't travel more often.
On a first impression, basis, I would say that people notice my sense of humour. They feel the positive aura I emit!
Haha even though as I dislike describing myself in words, here are some random things about yours truly.
* My taste in music range from opera to rock to hiphop to jpop (from certain animes). But actually only started listening to music about 7 years ago...what I did before that I have no idea.
* I prefer wearing glasses over contacts.
* I don't have an ipod and don't think I will ever get one
* My dream car is the Mitsubishi Evolution
* My best feature is my sense of humour. Being able to make people laugh even on their bad days seems to be quite valuable.
* I am a proud uncle to a niece and nephew!
- Other interests
- Salsa dancing (currently learning),
- What I'm looking for
- A woman with a sense of humour! Someone who likes to do the odd activity like, watching a meteor shower or the northern lights. Going for a walk in the park or sightseeing around Toronto...(lol it amazes me how much I don't know Toronto). If you have love for learning various types of dances such as Salsa, Tango or any other type of dance that is a plus. (Currently learning to Salsa!!).
Go Back to Search Results
It's easy, fun, and absolutely free!
Your Free Membership Includes: