The Joy of Kissing
Erotic, seductive, bewitching, and enchanting and ohhhhhhh so sexxxxxxxy. KISSING!
What happened to the joy of kissing? I mean real kissing.
You know what I mean, you are sitting in the car saying good night and the exchange of “nice to meet you” occurs…and then…the pause… Eyes lock, not a word is said, your bodies move closer, and as if another force is pushing you, your lips meet. Slightly open, they touch softly as you close your eyes and the kiss begins.
Quite naturally, slowly your tongue enters a hot, wet mouth and the tongues begin to dance.
Kissing; the prelude of what comes next, does it go any further? For many it’s even the point whereby you decide if you wish to see the person again.
The first kiss is magical! Over time many forget that feeling, and they don’t really understand its subtlety and power. Sadly, for many the concept of kissing is that it automatically leads to sex.
This is indeed unfortunate, as kissing is something to indulge in, relish and revel in…vs. thinking “are the clothes coming off next?”
Kissing is a wonderful way to show passion and discover if there’s real chemistry and sexual energy between you.
So, next time you’re with someone, you’ve had a great evening, are attracted to them, and you’re at each other’s cars saying good night, to kiss or not to kiss? I say, go with the flow, do what comes natural, don’t be consumed with “what will they think?” If they think that way, well, you’ve both missed out on kissing, and that kind of mentality is outdated so you wouldn’t want to be with them anyway!
More articles like this
- Online Dating Agencies
- Internet Dating
- Free Online Singles
- Free Online Dating
- Free Online Dating Service
- Free Dating Services
- Find Singles
- Dating Websites
- Dating Website
- Dating Singles
- Dating Single
- Dating Service
- Dating Personals
- Dating Events
- Not All Free Online Dating Sites are Free Online Dating Sites
- The Joy of Kissing
- What to wear on your first Date
- Top 10 Ways To Be Comfortable in Any Situation
- The Social Circle
- The Art of Talking is All About Observation
- Medicine Cabinet Must Haves: 10 Things No Single Person’s Bathroom Shelf Should Be Without
- Fresh Breaks To Help You Spring Forward
- 5 Emergency Flirting Tips For Dating
- The Power Of Personal Values
- Love Is A Pattern
- We’re Taught Average Skills For Love
- What Color Is Your Picket Fence?
- Casual sex, it’s not for everyone!
- Getting back out there, 2nd time around or more!
- Online dating, a ranting expose!
- Valentine’s Tips for Singles
- THE BEAUTY OF OPTIMISM.
- Packing 101: Everything You Need for a Weekend in the Woods
- Nice Rack : A Guide to Transporting Your Outdoor Gear
- New Year’s Fitness Program: 5 Guidelines for Fitness Success for Beginners
- Indoor Cycling for Winter Fitness
- Holiday Fitness Tips
- Core Strength for Outdoor Sports
- Living your Best Life, Single! by, Terri Giosia
- The Home Depot Revolution in Investing?
- Quick training tips for your first 10K
- Running on vacation? Consider the variables
- Top 10 foods for reducing your risk of cancer
- What Constitutes a Good Life
- Ending Procrastination
- 6 Weeks to 7 Figures
- *Risk-dating* By Dr. Janice D. Bennett
- Ready. Aim. Hired.
- Worked Over?
- 20 ways to break the ice
- Defy Gravity in Six Weeks
- The Top 10 Supplements for Men
- Drink Yourself Skinny
- 5 People Who Complicate Your Life
- The Inside & Outside Of Male-Female Friendships
- YOUR *DATING ROAD MAP*
- Trail Running for Dummies
- Free Online Dating Profiles
- Unlimited Chat with Singles
- Exclusive Singles Vacation & Travel Deals
- Invitations to Events to Meet Local Singles
- Singles Activities & Adventure Forums
- Adventure Photos and Videos Gallery