Fresh Breaks To Help You Spring Forward
You’re older, hopefully wiser, but a lot more stressed, and we assume you are at the point where your first choice for Spring Break is no longer heading over to Acapulco for a week of non-stop boozing and girl’s gone wild wet t-shirt contests. Not everyone realizes that taking time off is more than just a luxury – it actually may be necessary for one’s health. Getting unplugged may be harder for some than others, but no matter your budget constraints (food & alcohol) or mind frame you may be in there are always trips from which you can choose.
For The Young (at heart) and wild who want to be free: There’s nothing like a little healthy competition, overseas, to get the adrenaline going. If you’ve ever wished you could partake in an Amazing Race competition, now you can, through Competitours. As seen on screen, travelers compete head on in the adventure race of a lifetime and the winners can receive anything from hotel stays to cash rewards!
Best for Career Changers and Retirees:
So you always dreamed of being an actor, magazine publisher, proprieter of your very own restaurant? Well, at Vocation Vacations you can test out your talent, all on your own free time. Sign up for one of the 2-day trips and learn tricks of a new trade from a professional mentor in just about any sector. It’s a perfect long-weekend escape for those looking to make a transition or who are simply in it for the thrill of trying once in a lifetime vocational experiences.
Best for the Clean and Sober:
Vacationing can be a serious challenge for anyone who has overcome an addiction, but everyone needs a break. That where companies like Sober Celebrations, Worldwide Sober Adventures and Sober Vacations International can be a saving grace. To help you stay on plan while getting the R&R; you deserve, these specialty travel providers make sure that all trips are anonymous, and include group meetings and often feature inspiring guest speakers. If you want a Spring break but the idea scares you, Sober Cruises will be setting sail this April with two carnival cruises, one to the Mexican Riviera and another to Panama, which are sure to be safe, clean and sober.
Best for Post-Breakup Survivors:
Sometimes the best way to break a broken heart is to help others who are less fortunate than we are. As part of a fresh good will mission, the Marriot New Orleans is offering The Big Easy Spirit to Serve Voluntourism Getaway for individuals who want to help rebuild the city. In addition to overnight accommodations and free breakfast, “care concierge” services will provide visitors with recommendations for community service projects and organizations in the area. Plus, $50 will be donated to the Greater New Orleans Habitat for Humanity.
Best for those Looking to Connect or Reconnect: For non-dudes who want to saddle up by the water and reconnect with nature, Rancho Pescadero promises to be the place to be. Instead of herding cattle or riding horses, you’ll spend your days whale and dolphin watching, fishing and getting pampered at this tiny oceanfront sanctuary, just by Baja California Sur. There’s also daily yoga, surfing and pilates to make you feel fresh and alive again.
More articles like this
- Online Dating Agencies
- Internet Dating
- Free Online Singles
- Free Online Dating
- Free Online Dating Service
- Free Dating Services
- Find Singles
- Dating Websites
- Dating Website
- Dating Singles
- Dating Single
- Dating Service
- Dating Personals
- Dating Events
- Not All Free Online Dating Sites are Free Online Dating Sites
- The Joy of Kissing
- What to wear on your first Date
- Top 10 Ways To Be Comfortable in Any Situation
- The Social Circle
- The Art of Talking is All About Observation
- Medicine Cabinet Must Haves: 10 Things No Single Person’s Bathroom Shelf Should Be Without
- Fresh Breaks To Help You Spring Forward
- 5 Emergency Flirting Tips For Dating
- The Power Of Personal Values
- Love Is A Pattern
- We’re Taught Average Skills For Love
- What Color Is Your Picket Fence?
- Casual sex, it’s not for everyone!
- Getting back out there, 2nd time around or more!
- Online dating, a ranting expose!
- Valentine’s Tips for Singles
- THE BEAUTY OF OPTIMISM.
- Packing 101: Everything You Need for a Weekend in the Woods
- Nice Rack : A Guide to Transporting Your Outdoor Gear
- New Year’s Fitness Program: 5 Guidelines for Fitness Success for Beginners
- Indoor Cycling for Winter Fitness
- Holiday Fitness Tips
- Core Strength for Outdoor Sports
- Living your Best Life, Single! by, Terri Giosia
- The Home Depot Revolution in Investing?
- Quick training tips for your first 10K
- Running on vacation? Consider the variables
- Top 10 foods for reducing your risk of cancer
- What Constitutes a Good Life
- Ending Procrastination
- 6 Weeks to 7 Figures
- *Risk-dating* By Dr. Janice D. Bennett
- Ready. Aim. Hired.
- Worked Over?
- 20 ways to break the ice
- Defy Gravity in Six Weeks
- The Top 10 Supplements for Men
- Drink Yourself Skinny
- 5 People Who Complicate Your Life
- The Inside & Outside Of Male-Female Friendships
- YOUR *DATING ROAD MAP*
- Trail Running for Dummies
- Free Online Dating Profiles
- Unlimited Chat with Singles
- Exclusive Singles Vacation & Travel Deals
- Invitations to Events to Meet Local Singles
- Singles Activities & Adventure Forums
- Adventure Photos and Videos Gallery