Go Back to Search Results
- My Interests
- Cottage Get Away
- Dinner Cruises
- Horseback Riding
- Single Vacations
- Wine Tours
- About me
- About Me
Stuff I like and Love: Waking up to a whole new day...gentlemen...a good cup of coffee...my grandkids visiting...my wonderful children...thunderstorms...BBQ'S in my Mom and Dad's backyard...57 Chevy Belairs...eating healthy...stargazing...spontaneity...old fashioned manners...Starbucks...going to church...I have the best friends in the world, so I kinda like them also...confidence...off-roading...dancing...I like to keep busy, not much TV watching for me...cooking and baking...rafting...country music, actually I enjoy all music, my tastes are very eclectic, country is my fav though....walking by the river...tattoos...lilacs and gerber daisies...a great sense of humor...fitness and nutrition are a big part of who I am, so I would like a partner who has a like mind...flowering trees in the spring(SO BEAUTIFUL)... pedicures...weekend getaways...two bare feet on the dashboard...spooning...Las Vegas...fleas markets...renovations...hot tubs in the snow...skiing...rain storms...power walking...intelligence...a great merlot...backyard fires...did I say CONFIDENCE????...long hot bubble baths...One of my best qualities is my honesty...and one of my worst qualities is my honesty...being goofy...5'10" or Taller, but that is not written in stone cause chemistry is everything...holding hands...good conversation...oriental phoenix...nice teeth...working out...shopping of course...watching the sunrise...all seafood...fashion show mall...Honestly, I won't settle for anything less than being your Princess, and YOU will be my Prince, I have soooo much Love to give when I find him!!!
Stuff I don't like: Jealously...Yard work...neediness...ignorance...sweatpants...insecurity...untied shoelaces...people who try to be someone their not...heavy drinkers...slugs (Ewwwww)...there must be more but I try to focus on the positive.
My Fav quotes: Don't be afraid that your life will end...Be afraid that it will never begin !!!
We must all suffer from one of two pains....the pain of discipline or the pain of regret!!!
FAVORITE SONG..... End of the line...by the Traveling Wilbury's give it a listen.
I want to be the face you see when you close your eyes.
I want to be the touch you need every single night.
I want to be your fantasy.
I want to be your reality.
And everything in-between.
45 LESSONS OF LIFE
1. Life isn't always fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
8. Its OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
12. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never
16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
18. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
19. It is never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up
to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, and wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness, except you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, will this really matter?'
27. Always choose life.
28. Forgive everyone everything.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time, time.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because of whom God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.
35. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
36. Growing old beats the alternative--dying young.
37. Your children get only one childhood. Make it memorable.
38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.
41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
42. The best is yet to come.
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
45. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.
We could grab a coffee or water and then go sit by the river or in the river...which I might...but not today, it's a little cold...LOL... Or something a little out of the ordinary ... like go-carting or a samba lesson....that would be awesome!!!
Looking for dating, but ultimately long term.
PS: I want to be a tack in a paper-clip factory to someone!!!
Go Back to Search Results
It's easy, fun, and absolutely free!
Your Free Membership Includes: