Singles Events & Adventures
  • Join tens of thousands of singles and find local adventures and events that suit you.

    Start your adventure here

    It's simple and free.

  •   Interested in receiving our newsletter for international events?
  •   I agree to the terms and conditions.

  • Similar Profiles

Go Back to Search Results    

Celebrating my 70th birthday
  • Celebrating my 70th birthday
  • San Diego blind date, a real dummy
  • Camping - Killbear Prov. Park, July 28,

   Stan Jay

A Man for all Seasons

Newmarket, ON

  • Male
  • 77 yrs old

Eyes Hazel
Hair Dark brown
Height 5' 7"
Body Type Athletic and toned
Marital Status Divorced
Smoke Never
Drink Socially
Activity Level Very active
Have Kids Yes and they live away from home
Want Kids No, but it’s OK if my partner has kids
Work Type Financial/Accounting/Real Estate
Education Graduate degree
Religion Atheist
Ethnicity White / Caucasian
I'm Looking for
Women between the ages of 57 and 68
I'm Interested in
Dating, A long term relationship, Activity partner, Friendship
My Interests
  • Bicycling
  • Camping
  • Canoeing
  • Cottage Get Away
  • Dinner Cruises
  • Hiking
  • Horseback Riding
  • Mountain Biking
  • Roller Blading
  • Scuba Diving
  • Sea Kayaking
  • Single Vacations
  • White Water Rafting
  • Wine Tours
  • Adventure Sports
  • Arts and Crafts
  • Beer, Wine and Spirits
  • Informative Classes
  • Cooking
  • Cultural
  • Day Outings
  • Exercise
  • Hobbies
  • Indoor Sports
  • Music
  • Outdoor Sports
  • Social Events
About me
Divorced, 5'7", 73, have a love for the "Arts", theatre, film, dance most forms of music from classical to jazz, art galleries,etc. Participate in sports; tennis, squash, in-line skating, downhill skiing, swimming, sailing, ET AL.

Hobbies are fine furniture making, wood carving and photography. Have been an academic most of my life and never used my hands. I have always had an appreciation of 18th century furniture but wondered how craftsmen were able to construct the complicated structures. I took the bull by the horns, so to speak, and took a sabbatical from my business to go back to school full time to learn fine furniture building. I graduated approximately four years ago and as a hobby build fine furniture for family and friends. I am now back running my business again
Other interests
Skiing, squash
What I'm looking for
Theatre, Art world events, dance, concerts,Broadway musicals, film, theatre, travel, music, books and literature, bridge, design, carving, furniture building, photography, sailing, tennis, skiing, sailing, business, architecture, ET AL. I am looking for that special persion who pursues a passion, actually like themself and feels that they gave something of themself back to the world, has high energy, a zest for living life to the fullest, a sense of adventure and a love for learning. It has been said tha 90% of the population are born dead but just don't know it. I am seeking the other 10%.

Go Back to Search Results    


American Singles

Search Events in
New York City, NY
Chicago, IL
Philadelphia, PA
New Jersey
Orlando, FL