Go Back to Search Results
Live life now!
- Eyes Blue
Hair Dark blond
Height 5' 6"
Body Type Slender
Marital Status Single
- Smoke Never
Activity Level Active
Have Kids No
Want Kids Definitely
Education Bachlors degree
Religion Spiritual but not religious
Ethnicity White / Caucasian
- I'm Looking for
- Men between the ages of 30 and 45
- I'm Interested in
- Dating, A long term relationship, Activity partner, Friendship, Marriage
- My Interests
- Cottage Get Away
- Sea Kayaking
- Arts and Crafts
- Informative Classes
- Day Outings
- Outdoor Sports
- Volunteer Work
- About me
- At this point in my life, I'd say I'm on a journey towards personal fulfillment. If you're still reading, I'll elaborate a bit ;-) I'm working to fill my life with the activities, experiences and people that make me smile the most. For instance, I prefer:
- a quiet cafe over a noisy bar
- being active outside (e.g., hiking, paddling) to going to a gym
- reading to watching TV
- wearing Gore-Tex to wearing Gucci
- canoe camping to sunbathing on a beach
- a small dinner party with friends to a wild night out
- dogs over cats (I'm allergic to cats!)
- organic over non-organic
- a good conversation with a friend over zoning out in front of the tube
- going to a museum over going to a movie
- laughing like crazy over holding it in.
In the last few years, I've been getting into art, trying to play more guitar, and gravitating towards yoga. Right now, I'm learning how to knit (yes, knit, and I am enjoying it ;-) !
Other character traits: I'm a positive person, a good listener, and a supportive friend. I can be introspective, but I love to laugh. I definitely understand that each experience that comes our way in life -- good or bad -- presents us with an opportunity to grow.
- Other interests
- Yoga, spirituality, environment, photography, travel
- What I'm looking for
- So what about you? Well, if I had to pick, I'd choose someone who is honest, genuine, a bit silly, and a good conversationalist as well as a good listener. Someone who can be spontaneous, who enjoys banter as much as I do, and who is willing to philosophize once in a while (or at least put up with me doing so! ;-) Someone who is independent enough to have and follow his own interests (i.e., we don't have to do everything together), but who knows the importance of making time for friends and family. Someone who respects nature and the outdoors, and who likes to go camping once in a while. And someone who isn't allergic to peanuts, 'cause I love peanut butter! (That last item is totally negotiable ;-)
Thanks for reading!
Go Back to Search Results
It's easy, fun, and absolutely free!
Your Free Membership Includes: