Go Back to Search Results
I hate this! Its like a job application.....only way, way worse.
- Eyes Hazel
Height 5' 8"
Body Type About average
Marital Status Single
- Smoke Never
Activity Level Somewhat active
Have Kids No
Want Kids Not sure
Work Type Artistic/Creative/Performance
Education Bachlors degree
Religion Christian / Catholic
Ethnicity White / Caucasian
- I'm Looking for
- Women between the ages of 28 and 34
- I'm Interested in
- Dating, A long term relationship, Activity partner, Friendship, Marriage
- My Interests
- Mountain Biking
- Adventure Sports
- Arts and Crafts
- Informative Classes
- Social Events
- Volunteer Work
- About me
- Is there some generic stuff I should put in here?
Hobbies – Hmmmmm:
I'm up for anything that's fun or interesting;
I like experimenting in the kitchen - for example
today, I baked some sweet potato fries.
Who would have thought burnt carbon dipped in ketchup could taste so good?
I love going to visit my niece and nephew,
and have them chase me around the coffee table;
playing ‘hide seek’ and NEVER being able to find them;
jumping in puddles is kind of cool…until I have to do the laundry.
Then there's the usual :
I like socializing, going to the gym,……and interpretive dance.
(just kidding - I really don't like going to the gym)
Things I'm not into:
Movies with dumb plotlines –
“Gee…..I wonder if Julianne’s past,
will get in the way of her hooking up with Josh?”
I want to be a pirate!
Not really, but I like saying it.
Jack Sparrow is my mentor.
What makes me unique (here comes the ‘resume part’ again) :
“I like thinking outside the box,”
"I’m a team-player",
and "I can turn a frown upside-down."
Taste in Music:
Mostly alternative, and old-school punk
(but not the depressing stuff).
Bad stuff about me:
I tend to procrastinate;
I’m a bit of a perfectionist,…… and my handwriting sucks!
BUT apart from that, I am Tony Stark..
practically perfect in every way :-)
What I'm looking for in a 'sidekick':
You have to passionate about something -- ANYTHING!
If you are - drop me a line!!
I'm tired of that 'guy at Starbucks' hitting on me. Lol.
- What I'm looking for
- Some first date ideas:
A couple of ideas (all or some of which I'd be game to try):
- Coffee at Starbucks, followed by a walk along the canal
- A beginner's salsa class, followed by a martini somewhere in the Market
- A hike and a picnic. (well, maybe not for a first date... because I'd want to know you're not an axe murderer first)
- A roaring fire, some dark chocolate, some fine cognac and good conversation following a movie at the ByTowne
- A Bike along the river ending with Gelato at Pure Gelato on Elgin. Or the other way around!
-A nice quiet drink and good conversation (and maybe some truffle parmesan popcorn) at the Moonroom.
Go Back to Search Results
It's easy, fun, and absolutely free!
Your Free Membership Includes: