Go Back to Search Results
Answer the skill testing questions and win a date! ;)
- Eyes Green
Hair Dark blond
Height 5' 2"
Body Type Athletic and toned
Marital Status Single
- Smoke Never
Activity Level Very active
Have Kids No
Want Kids Definitely
Work Type Self-Employed/Entrepreneur
Education Graduate degree
Religion Spiritual but not religious
Ethnicity White / Caucasian
- I'm Looking for
- Men between the ages of 32 and 39
- I'm Interested in
- Dating, A long term relationship, Activity partner
- My Interests
- Cottage Get Away
- Horseback Riding
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Adventure Sports
- Informative Classes
- Day Outings
- Foreign Languages
- Outdoor Sports
- Social Events
- About me
- Thanks for visiting!
I love meeting new people and making new friends, but since I am a busy girl, in the spirit of not wasting anyone's time I've taken the time to carefully construct my profile to hopefully save some time in our searches.
Forgive me for the preamble - bullet points to follow I promise!
Please Note: I respond to everyone who takes the time to read my profile and answer my questions and “little quiz” at the end (thanks in advance for being such a good sport!) but I respond to no one who doesn't. Sorry but time is precious :)
- Fun! :)
I enjoy my life deeply, each and every moment, or at least I try. The ups and downs add depth and character to me and my life, as well as beautiful defining wrinkles ;) I'm currently trying to focus on smile lines...
I'm very busy and very active, but if I love you, I'll turn the world upside down just to be with you. (It would be nice if you did the same...).
I appreciate the importance of balance in my life. I try to meditate each day, as well as exercise and be productive with my career goals.
I've already done all (or most of) the things many people consider crazy and I'm grateful for my life and to have entered a wiser, focused phase. That being said there is still never a dull moment in my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm definitely a “think outside the box” kind of girl.
I take care of myself, my mind and body probably better than anyone you know, except hopefully yourself.
I eat organic and gluten free, and exercise daily. I'm health conscious and proactive about my health, and the health of my partner becomes important to me when he enters my life.
- Someone with a sharp wit and a spatula, or at least someone who is not allergic to the kitchen (food allergies are ok ;) - I cook a lot (whole organic foods) and would enjoy a partner who appreciates and enjoys maintaining a healthy, nutritious, active lifestyle together.
- A guy who takes care of himself, who loves his body and mind enough to give them the fuel and rest they need to lead a balanced and productive lifestyle. We all work too much sometimes but at least a strive for balance and a recognition of its importance is a good start.
- Ambitious – I'm a very ambitious career and family oriented woman and would like a partner who has the stamina, energy, and will to build a really awesome life together.
- Family first – someone who appreciates family (even with their imperfections...) and who is interested in building a successful one as one of his life ambitions. A successful career can be vital, but life is empty without love and meaningful relationships...
- Affectionate – I'm super affectionate, and I prefer it when I'm not the only one bursting with hugs and kisses...
- Sincerely nice – I care deeply about people and while I can relate to just about anyone, I'd truly appreciate someone with a heart of gold.
- Honest – this should be a given but I might as well state it.
- Integrity – say what you mean and do what you say to the best of your ability, and try to generally do the “correct” thing just because it's the right thing to do (no one is perfect, and that's ok, but I can't say I appreciate it when people are flimsy or highly unethical, not to say I haven't jay-walked or ran an “amber” light or two... but I always tell the truth and I stand by my word when given).
Ok long bullets.... I admit it.... – but this just proves I AM actually a woman, and that's what you want, right? ;)
Thank you for being such a good sport in reading my profile. If you've come this far then hopefully you think there's a chance we could have something a little more than average, so send me a message.
Don't forget to include the code word “pineapple” so I know you read my profile. And please answer the quiz below too!
Thanks in advance.
PS: google can be a man's best friend ;)
In each of the following questions find out the alternative which will replace the question mark.
1. CUP : LIP :: BIRD : ?
A. BUSH B. GRASS
C. FOREST D. BEAK
2. Flow : River :: Stagnant : ?
A. Rain B. Stream
C. Pool D. Canal
3. Paw : Cat :: Hoof : ?
A. Lamb B. Elephant
C. Lion D. Horse
4. Architect : Building :: Sculptor : ?
A. Museum B. Stone
C. Chisel D. Statue
5. Carbon : Diamond :: Corundum : ?
A. Garnet B. Ruby
C. Pukhraj D. Pearl
Bonus question (for extra points! - it's ok if you get this one wrong... but it's funny if you get it right – I think):
Imagine you are swimming in the ocean and a bunch of hungry sharks surround you. How do you get out alive?
If you're still reading and think we could having something in common, send me a message with quiz answers, secret code, and anything else you wish to say or ask :)
Cheers and best of luck to you!!
- Other interests
- Yoga, Karate
- What I'm looking for
- See up top - Sorry the system wouldn't allow me to do bullet points here, so it called for a little re-organization ;)
Go Back to Search Results
It's easy, fun, and absolutely free!
Your Free Membership Includes: