Go Back to Search Results
- Eyes Brown
Hair Dark brown
Height 5' 1"
Body Type About average
Marital Status Divorced
- Smoke Never
Activity Level Active
Have Kids Yes and they live at home
Want Kids No, I don’t want kids
Work Type Political/Govt/Civil Service/Military
Education Bachlors degree
Religion Christian / Catholic
Ethnicity White / Caucasian
- I'm Looking for
- Men between the ages of 36 and 46
- I'm Interested in
- Dating, A long term relationship, Activity partner, Friendship
- My Interests
- Cottage Get Away
- White Water Rafting
- Adventure Sports
- Beer, Wine and Spirits
- Day Outings
- Outdoor Sports
- Social Events
- About me
- I just moved here. I think of myself as a social butterfly... I need to be surrounded by people, friends and live new experiences all the time: go to Paris, ziplining, a HABS game! So much to do out there! Everything you do every day is a new experience and you never know where it will take you. My kids are also my passion. Being a single mom in a new city is not easy and doesnt leave much time but I need that extra ''me" time. Love travelling whether it's Georgia or Montreal... I can't say no to a little road trip if I can fit it in! I also like to play pool and am in need of a new pool partner!!
Although I described myself as a govt worker, I think more of my job as a Law enforcement field.
I like to run and especially obstacle racing. Tough mudder is on my bucket list.
Some say it takes a bit of time before I let people open my 'book cover' but once it's open, you wont be able to shut it. I'm an open book and sometimes could use a 'filter'.
I'm French, hence I tend to use bad language. It 's like therapy. Same as driving 7 hours on your own with blasting music and windows wide open (ok maybe not in november).
Although I plan out of necessity, I like spontaneous 'somethings'. Looking back at a spontaneous decision at the end of the day can only make you smile! Unless it was a total disaster!
- Other interests
- Running / obstacle racing. Play pool.
- What I'm looking for
- I am looking for someone whose company I will enjoy. Duh! Self esteem, sense of humour, funny, not arrogant... Decisive but willing to accept consequences for bad decision-making!! Physical attraction important but hard to say what that is until you see it! Definitely don't like sloppy and defiinitely attracted to a well-dressed man!! Active lifestyle but still can spend a night sitting on one's a$$! If you've warrior dashed, like hiking, kayaking, canoeing, running... Would love to have a new someone to train/run with..... And probably more but, chat first. Oh yes, honest... An open book :) it hurts sometimes... But better than saying what you don't mean.
Go Back to Search Results
It's easy, fun, and absolutely free!
Your Free Membership Includes: