Go Back to Search Results
Let the Adventure begin!
- Height 5' 1"
Body Type About average
Marital Status Single
- Smoke Occasionally
Activity Level Somewhat active
Have Kids No
Want Kids Definitely
Work Type Political/Govt/Civil Service/Military
Education Graduate degree
Ethnicity East Indian
- I'm Looking for
- Men between the ages of 30 and 37
- I'm Interested in
- Dating, A long term relationship, Activity partner, Friendship
- My Interests
- Cottage Get Away
- Dinner Cruises
- Single Parties
- Single Vacations
- Day Outings
- Social Events
- Volunteer Work
- About me
- If there's seven things about me you need to know it's that:
1. I love life with all its blessings, lessons and insanity. I'm grateful for all that life has to give - friends, family, mentors, and difficult situations. I'm all about looking at the silver lining and making the best of every situation, no matter how tough the going gets.
2. My family means the world to me and I am who I am because of the values they've instilled in me, the pat on the back as well as the criticism. I rely on my girlfriends to keep me grounded. I do go out of the way to help my friends when they need me with no expectation of receiving anything in return.
3. I love to volunteer, pay it forward and inspire those who need it most. I particularly engage in causes relating to youth, girls and victims of abuse. I spent a little under a week volunteering in Udaipur, India, which was a life-altering experience for me. And I am considering going to New Orleans to help rebuild homes for victims of Hurricane Katrina. Now that work is a bit slow for me. I also plan on volunteering with Habitat for Humanity in Toronto. This is an aspect of my life that I would love to share with my partner. Giving unconditionally is the mantra of my life.
4. I'm up for any kind of adventure (been sky-diving once not sure if there's anything more crazy than that :P) I'm not a whole lot in the club scene anymore but I do like to bust a move every once in a while. But there are times where I just want to curl up on the couch and read a book, my favourite blogs, or just random ongoings on the interwebs.
5. I attempt to meditate at least once a day to keep my mind fresh and free from the clutter of negative thoughts. It also helps me put things in perspective and have a kind heart towards myself and others.
6. I like to go out for random walks and trails around the city. I think Toronto has some really neat pockets but it's such a drag to do it alone. I like to travel to new places too.
7. I love to cook and cook Indian really well. With the right music, you'll see me bust a move in the kitchen :P Not to forget I need my Bollywood fix every once in a while. I usually go with my family or a girlfriend but if you appreciate culture, you'll appreciate that Bollywood is such a big part of the Indian culture and might even be tempted to join me. (yes, there will be subtitles)
- What I'm looking for
- What am I looking for: Hope to find a man that lives by the same fundamentals, has a strong sense of self (not selfish but knows what he wants in life) one who is responsible and emotionally mature and happy with himself. Let's face it - it's hard to be happy if you're mean to yourself all the time ;) If you believe in karma, paying it forward and helping others, I'd love to know you. You've got to be able to handle a little bit of silly and goofiness and humour life in all its insanity.
Go Back to Search Results
It's easy, fun, and absolutely free!
Your Free Membership Includes: