Go Back to Search Results
Life is a comedy for those who think
- Eyes Green
Hair Dark brown
Height 6' 1"
Body Type Athletic and toned
Marital Status Single
- Smoke Never
Activity Level Very active
Have Kids No
Want Kids Someday
Work Type Nonprofit/Volunteer/Activist
Education Graduate degree
Religion Christian / Protestant
Ethnicity White / Caucasian
- I'm Looking for
- Women between the ages of 24 and 35
- I'm Interested in
- Dating, A long term relationship, Activity partner, Friendship, Marriage
- My Interests
- Single Parties
- Single Vacations
- Wine Tours
- Beer, Wine and Spirits
- Informative Classes
- Foreign Languages
- Indoor Sports
- Outdoor Sports
- Social Events
- About me
- about myself... i lived in saint john, fredericton, halifax, quebec city, montreal, ottawa and finally calgary... i have my own business. i am a professor of anthropology. i have a bachelors degree from unbf, and a master's degree from carleton... i have traveled the caribbean and throughout europe... i have studied anthropology, philosophy, classics, science, religion, and history...
i like calgary for the fact that it has allowed me to travel... i am interested in meeting women that have interesting opinions on things... i work out 4 to 6 times a week, i play basketball 1 to 2 times per week competitively in the fall and spring, i like to box, swim, bowl and play darts... i use to jog when i lived in ottawa every day (around 7 km) but, i cannot seem to be motivated in calgary to do this... something i am presently trying to remedy. therefore, i would like to meet a woman that presently runs... i would have to build up to jogging as my cardio is nonexistant.
being from the maritimes i have been known to drink to excess... however i am overcoming my "epicurean" nature for one that is more resolved to following the "golden mean" i.e. moderation...
i am seeking enlightened women that are the exception not the standard...
and these fourteen virtues sum up what i think one should strive for in life...
• Auctoritas – “Spiritual Authority” - The sense of one’s social standing, built up through experience, Pietas, and Industria.I
• Comitas – “Humour” - Ease of manner, courtesy, openness, and friendliness.
• Clementia – “Mercy” - Mildness and gentleness.
• Dignitas – “Dignity” - A sense of self-worth, personal pride.
• Firmitas – “Tenacity” - Strength of mind, the ability to stick to one's purpose.
• Frugalitas – “Frugalness” - Economy and simplicity of style, without being miserly.
• Gravitas – “Gravity” - A sense of the importance of the matter at hand, responsibility and earnestness.
• Honestas – “Respectability” - The image that one presents as a respectable member of society.
• Humanitas – “Humanity” - Refinement, civilization, learning, and being cultured.
• Industria – “Industriousness” - Hard work.
• Pietas – “Dutifulness” - More than religious piety; a respect for the natural order socially, politically, and religiously. Includes the ideas of patriotism and devotion to others.
• Prudentia – “Prudence” - Foresight, wisdom, and personal discretion.
• Salubritas – “Wholesomeness” - Health and cleanliness.
• Severitas – “Sternness” - Gravity, self-control.
• Veritas – “Truthfulness” - Honesty in dealing with others.
furthermore, "If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance."
- What I'm looking for
- I find ambition attractive. I like women who are sure of themselves, that take care of themselves, that love to cook, travel, and want a partnership that likes to take part in similar activities.
Go Back to Search Results
It's easy, fun, and absolutely free!
Your Free Membership Includes: