Go Back to Search Results
"As Advertised." ;)
Toronto, ON - Ontario
- Eyes Brown
Height 5' 8"
Body Type About average
Marital Status Single
- Smoke Never
Activity Level Active
Have Kids No
Want Kids Not sure
Work Type Self-Employed/Entrepreneur
Education Graduate degree
- I'm Looking for
- Women between the ages of 30 and 40
- I'm Interested in
- Dating, A long term relationship, Activity partner, Friendship, Marriage
- My Interests
- Cottage Get Away
- Dinner Cruises
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Single Parties
- Single Vacations
- Wine Tours
- Adventure Sports
- Arts and Crafts
- Beer, Wine and Spirits
- Day Outings
- Indoor Sports
- Outdoor Sports
- Social Events
- Volunteer Work
- About me
- I'm fairly easy going with very few hang-ups (although we ALL have at least a couple, let's be real). I can be a great friend and I will do just about anything for those that treat me in the same way.
I strive to add some level of positivity or value to the people that I know. Hopefully, I will/have made the people that I know, laugh either with me or at me at some point in our short lives.
Born, raised and still living in Toronto, Jason's Story so far ...
*Baggage (as this is usually the 1st question?):*
- None, although I do own a set of American Tourister Luggage and a Samsonite Laptop on-wheels briefcase.
- Never been Married (was common law though).
- No Kids (pretty sure).
- No Stalkers (although I've always wanted one, but not the crazy TV psycho killer kind).
- No past or existing Arrest Warrants.
- Only one crazy ex-girlfriend, but she hasn't called me in a few hours (just joking).
*What I am NOT:*
- NOT Clingy.
- NOT someone who will suddenly like boys (not that there is anything wrong with that).
- NOT updating my profile from Prison.
- Not an Ex-convict.
- NOT looking for a Sugar-Momma.
- NOT looking to waste your time or play any games (unless you have a Ninetendo Wii).
- NOT someone who wears white socks with black dress shoes or someone who wears white after Labour Day.
- NOT a recovering alcoholic.
- NOT addicted to anything, although I do enjoy Coffee.
- NOT fooled by the phrase "Prefer Not To Say" as everyone here knows that it usually means some form of "Yes".
*What YOU are:*
- Born as a natural Female.
- A gal that is happy 50.1% or more with herself (hopefully it's a bit higher than that).
- NOT someone who hasn't figured out if she likes Boys or Girls.
- NOT currently Pregnant (not that there is anything wrong with that either).
- NOT Anorexic (spell check).
- Someone who can and does laugh at herself.
- NOT someone who is familiar with a Stripper pole.
- Not an Adult Film Star, Escort and/or the like. If you are, I can refer you to one or two of my friends.
- Someone who can be fun, outgoing, down to earth, and honest, with a good sense of humour.
- If you've got all of that, we should be Golden for at least one date! ;)
- What I'm looking for
- *What I am:*
- Normal (really!).
- 5'8 to 5'10 with the right pair of shoes.
- Fluent in Sarcasm.
- Someone who believes that Chivalry is not dead.
- Someone who opens doors for Girls & Guys.
- Very new to Internet Chatting/Dating or whatever this is called.
- Recently single (less than a year).
- Sometimes Confident (but NEVER arrogant).
- Sometimes Sarcastic (but NEVER rude).
- I've been told that I have a good sense of humour.
- I'm fairly easy going with very few hang-ups (although we all have at least a couple, let's be real).
- I can be a great friend/partner and will do just about anything for those who treat me in the same regard. Shaft me twice, and it's all over.;)
- An easy Laugher.
- As comfortable in a suit as I am in a pair of jeans.
- I enjoy many aspects of my life: I enjoy what I do for work and I don't have too many things in my life that stresses me out.
- Stable financially (not Donald Trump, but doing okay for a single guy).
- Living the dream in Downtown Toronto as much as one can on the edge of Parkdale.
- I can appreciate the finer things in life, but I value even more, the little things that we sometimes take for granted yet, surrounds us all.
- I'm fortunate to have realized that simple things in Life can make me happy and they can be very humbling at times ...... Sunshine, the Smell of fresh Coffee, A memorable event with your Dog/Cat, making a homeless person's day by offering them some food or spare change, just to name a few (This list is endless if we really think about it).
- I'm interested in meeting good people and if something develops from it, all the better! If not, we can always date each other's friends via Facebook :)
- I can be respectful, fun, yet responsible, imperfect (as we all are) and even juvenile at times - it's called our inner child, we all have it in us!
- As I've grown as a person from my past relationships, I've really learned to value honesty and sincerity.
- You'll always get the truth from me good or bad (unless of course, you tell me to tell you what you want to hear instead) and I expect the same in return.
- Dedicated, reliable and generally speaking, positive.
- I enjoy going out with Friends, and although it can be lots of fun, I am a bit tired of the Bar scene when it comes to meeting someone special.
Go Back to Search Results
It's easy, fun, and absolutely free!
Your Free Membership Includes: