Go Back to Search Results
Looking to have "that" feeling again
- Eyes Hazel
Hair Dark blond
Height 5' 7"
Body Type About average
Marital Status Divorced
- Smoke Never
Activity Level Somewhat active
Have Kids Yes and they live at home
Want Kids Not sure
Work Type Artistic/Creative/Performance
Education Bachlors degree
Religion Christian / Other
Ethnicity White / Caucasian
- I'm Looking for
- Men between the ages of 34 and 40
- I'm Interested in
- Dating, A long term relationship, Activity partner, Friendship
- My Interests
- Wine Tours
- Beer, Wine and Spirits
- Informative Classes
- Day Outings
- Outdoor Sports
- Social Events
- Volunteer Work
- About me
- I'll put a picture up soon ...
How do I see myself? ... a good mom to my little girl, a professional woman with the goal of continuing to get ahead in the profession that I love, someone who cares deeply, speaks honestly, and enjoys being the best friend that I can be.
Reading is a recent passion of mine, and I am still in awe of what I've been missing all of these years without books. To be fair though, for the past few years I have been furthering my education gaining two certificates in graphic design and a designation for meeting planning.
Activities of Interest: Golf-I love to play it and watch it...this summer you may find me on the golf course with my little girl for who I bought golf clubs for this Christmas! She's following in her Mama's footsteps! I enjoy watching NFL, and now that the Jets are back, I've been drawn back to the NHL.
There is so much more to share, and I've recently found out that I am much more willing to open up about "me". I am not a shy person by any means, but protecting my heart has been at the forefront, and although that protection will never go away, I am growing in the understanding of others caring for me the way in which I care for them.
I look forward to sharing good laughs, great stories, and genuine respect for those that I meet.
- Other interests
- I'm interested in many things, and am willing to try new things always. I choose not to make new year's resolutions, but instead a list of goals to meet for the year. I also tell myself that each year I have to try some new experiences ... and these can range from something simple, to OH MY GOSH what was I thinking!
- What I'm looking for
- Someone who is respectful, caring, possesses values similar to mine, has a passion to succeed in his chosen profession, and is willing to share his feelings and thoughts. Suggesting that someone who is trustworthy is somewhat of a given, but nonetheless needs to be mentioned.
I have a daughter, and she is with me 24/7/365. I have great family support, and terrific friends that help me when I ask. To find someone who is not open to children is not for me, so please continue your search, and I wish you well. For those that are open to loving my daughter as much as I do (after due time of course), then please feel free to message me, I'd love to see where things go.
Go Back to Search Results
It's easy, fun, and absolutely free!
Your Free Membership Includes: