Go Back to Search Results
Funny, Caring, Thoughtful, Adventurous, and Passionate
- Eyes Blue
Height 5' 8"
Body Type Curvy
Marital Status Single
- Smoke Never
Activity Level Active
Have Kids No
Want Kids Someday
Work Type Medical/Dental/Veterinary/Fitness
Education Bachlors degree
Religion Spiritual but not religious
Ethnicity White / Caucasian
- I'm Looking for
- Men between the ages of 29 and 36
- I'm Interested in
- Dating, A long term relationship
- My Interests
- Cottage Get Away
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving
- Wine Tours
- Beer, Wine and Spirits
- Day Outings
- Foreign Languages
- Outdoor Sports
- Social Events
- About me
- My Profile name is Heartfixer because that is actually what I do for a living. I am a cardiovascular intensive care nurse. Is it a challenging job?...yes! Is it a rewarding job?...absolutely! What makes me good at it? I am smart, caring, compassionate, and well rounded.
When I'm not fixing hearts I enjoy spending time with family, friends, and hopefully someday with that "special somebody." The time spent with the people you love is priceless and something I never take for granted.
Some of my favorite things include....
- My one eyed dog
- Family and close friends
- Music (I can't live without it)
- Google (True story....always reliable)
- Vintage Wine
- Good food
- Concerts, Festivals
- Exploration (E.g. Trying a new restaurant or kind of food or activity. Visiting a place I've never been to before. Learning something essential or random...doesn't matter as long as I'm learning).
What I am looking for is someone I connect with on a mental, physical, and emotional level. Someone I can laugh with, learn from, grow with, and experience life with. This person needs to be caring, thoughtful, well rounded, intelligent, open to learning and trying new things, and positive.
Some of my favorite words to live by...
"As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let us down, probably will. You'll have your heart broken and you'll break others' hearts. You'll fight with your best friend or maybe even fall in love with them, and you'll cry because time is flying by. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, forgive freely, and love like you've never been hurt. Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances. you just have to live life to the fullest, tell someone what they mean to you and tell someone off, speak out, dance in the pouring rain, hold someone's hand, comfort a friend, fall asleep watching the sun come up, stay up late, be a flirt, and smile until your face hurts. Don't be afraid to take chances or fall in love and most of all, live in the moment because every second you spend angry or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back."
If you'd like to get to know me....I'm right here :-)
- Other interests
- Getting out and doing, seeing, trying new activities, places, and things.
- What I'm looking for
- I'd like to meet, get to know someone, and see where things go...with hopes of in the end finding someone who is all of these things...A friend, lover, team mate, and confidant.
Go Back to Search Results
It's easy, fun, and absolutely free!
Your Free Membership Includes: