Go Back to Search Results
Surprised by Grace
The Cover is not the Book! You have to read it with an open, pure heart.
- Eyes Brown
Hair Salt and pepper
Height 4' 10"
Body Type A few extra pounds
Marital Status Single
- Smoke Never
Activity Level Active
Have Kids Yes and they live away from home
Want Kids No, but it’s OK if my partner has kids
Work Type Administrative/Secretarial
Education Some college
Religion Christian / Other
Ethnicity Black / African descent
- I'm Looking for
- Men between the ages of 50 and 60
- I'm Interested in
- Dating, Friendship, Marriage
- My Interests
- Cottage Get Away
- Dinner Cruises
- Arts and Crafts
- Day Outings
- Outdoor Sports
- Volunteer Work
- About me
- I have come a very long way, kissed a few "frogs", turned several wrong corners, but God's grace has given me a new perspective on life. Because of this I am trying to serve Him with all my heart for the past 15 years and intend to continue doing so.
I could say a lot of "good" things about myself, but how disappointed you would be if you formed a picture in your mind and then I didn't live up to your expectations?!!
However, if or when we do meet, here a few thing you will learn: I can be introspective or talkative, depending on the situation. People and life interest me greatly; I always learn something from them or it.
I love to laugh and can find humour in almost any situation (this is healthy for me).
I have one child, a daughter, whom I adore.
Helpful, kind, considerate, loving, and loyal are some of my traits.
Details matter (little things mean a lot).
The rest you will discover if your are patient.
- Other interests
- Reading, Watching some movies (mainly Christian; adventure and life stories)
- What I'm looking for
- I like a man who is real (honest, caring, not afraid to show his emotions); one who, above all things puts Jesus Christ first in his life. If he is truly serving God, then our relationship will be a balanced one. He should be fun loving, able to laugh at himself (and me!) without rancor. Mature, independent, secure, loving, very romantic (after marriage!), considerate of others, polite, loves children and especially considerate of the elderly. Yes, I know, sounds like I am looking for the perfect man...but this is just some of the attributes of a Born-Again Believer.
He should be somewhat adventurous and spontaneous, generous and a good money manager.
I do not like a man who is insecure (which makes him jealous, suspicious, etc.). Nor one who is ruled by his ego or who is insensitive.
If you are a MAN who has "been there and done that", and have no time for foolish games, then maybe we can be FRIENDS.
Go Back to Search Results
It's easy, fun, and absolutely free!
Your Free Membership Includes: