Go Back to Search Results
I'm not perfect ~ but I'm definitely WORTH IT!
- Eyes Green
Hair Light brown
Height 5' 9"
Body Type Curvy
Marital Status Divorced
- Smoke Never
Activity Level Somewhat active
Have Kids No
Want Kids No, but it’s OK if my partner has kids
Work Type Administrative/Secretarial
Education Some college
Religion Christian / Catholic
Ethnicity White / Caucasian
- I'm Looking for
- Men between the ages of 38 and 48
- I'm Interested in
- Dating, A long term relationship, Friendship, Marriage
- My Interests
- Cottage Get Away
- Dinner Cruises
- Arts and Crafts
- Informative Classes
- Day Outings
- Indoor Sports
- Outdoor Sports
- Social Events
- About me
- I seek one man for friendship and companionship, with an added dash of chemistry! Sounds easy enough doesn’t it? However, if finding the right person was so easy, you and I wouldn’t be here! We all have a list of wants and do not wants..... but when it comes right down to it ~ if the chemistry is there the list goes out the window [because nobody is perfect until you fall for them].
I can be a force to be reckoned with once in awhile & would like to meet someone who's not afraid to speak their mind, or debate an issue with me. I prefer you be somewhat extroverted, sporting a strong personality with an offbeat sense of humor otherwise I'll probably scare you.
I am able to adapt to practically any situation/surroundings so it would be nice if you too had the ability to fit in & feel comfortable ~ no matter where you are, who you are with or what you are doing. I can be taken anywhere and typically make a good impression whether it's at a work function with your colleagues, backyard bbq with friends, somewhere fancy together, sporting events with the guys, or just at home entertaining family....
I am self sufficient, low maintenance and prefer the simpler things in life; and as long as you are truthful and realistic we will be fine. I trust until I'm given a reason not to. I am divorced, stable, happy, employed and have no dependents (but if you have kids, that’s just a bonus).
Never regret anything that made you smile :)
- Other interests
- the smallest gestures that mean the most to me in a relationship:
*a text/email or message to start/finish the day
*a surprise visit at home or at work (to go for lunch)
*going out of their way when their schedule is hectic just to spend some time together
*holding hands, or a hand on the waist/back when walking or a hand on my leg (or other body parts) when watching a movie or just sitting together
*preparing a meal (even toast & eggs)
*writing a short note to be found later ~ left in a pocket, purse or on the bathroom mirror in soap
*writing our initials on a sidewalk, in the snow or cutting out a heart in the grass
- What I'm looking for
- I prefer someone who is taller than me with a huskier build (cause I'm a strapping wench, lol). To me attraction is more personality than physical, however, I do get the need for chemistry. If you're well groomed, a great smile, and dress for your own comfort rather than to please anyone else then that's a good start. Hair is neither here nor there, I find bald heads just as attractive as someone with hair and I have to say I do like the 5' o clock shadow but not so keen on actual beards or just 'one eyebrow' lol. But above all that personality and an off beat sense of humor will always prevail.... if you can make me laugh and aren't offended by things I say or do - we might just hit it off :)
Go Back to Search Results
It's easy, fun, and absolutely free!
Your Free Membership Includes: