Close

Singles Events & Adventures
  • Join tens of thousands of singles and find local adventures and events that suit you.

    Start your adventure here

    It's simple and free.

  •   Interested in receiving our newsletter for international events?
  •   I agree to the terms and conditions.


  • Similar Profiles

Go Back to Search Results    

   singlefun

Single girl in a big city seeking Fun with like minded

New york, new york

  • Female
  • 37 yrs old

Stats
Eyes Black
Hair Black
Height 5' 5"
Body Type About average
Marital Status Single
LifeStyle
Smoke Never
Drink Socially
Activity Level Active
Have Kids No
Want Kids Definitely
Work Type Sales/Marketing
Education Graduate degree
Religion Christian / Other
Ethnicity Black / African descent
I'm Looking for
Men between the ages of 31 and 41
I'm Interested in
Dating, A long term relationship, Activity partner, Friendship, Marriage
My Interests
  • Dinner Cruises
  • Single Parties
  • Single Vacations
  • Arts and Crafts
  • Beer, Wine and Spirits
  • Informative Classes
  • Comedy
  • Cooking
  • Cultural
  • Exercise
  • Music
  • Social Events
  • Volunteer Work
About me
A wise person once told me that 87% of life is something you can fulfill yourself and the remaining 13% is why we need to be in relationship with someone. Meaning, if you have 87% of things right in your life, the remaining 13% that you can't fulfill will be very specific and well thoughtout needs that only the right person can fulfill (thereby weeding out the rubbish folks). Another way to look at this, If both people involved in a relationship is bringing 87% of well balanced thoughts, ideas, aspirations, etc to the table, there is only 13% of pressure to deliver on.

With that said, I am a well educated women who loves to travel, volunteer, cook and entertain friends and family. I enjoy meeting people in all levels of life and appreciate every minute someone takes out of their time to spend/speak with me. I am very considerate, caring and respectful. I dont think too highly of myself but at the same time, I dont think less of myself either. I am very easy going and believe in the simplicity of life. I love and fear Christ and I believe only through him is there everlasting hope, love and life. I consider myself to be beautiful, sexy, healthy and hearty.
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone who has their 87% right and is looking for their 13%. my ideal man will love and fear Christ, appreciate life and people, be sensitive yet strong, great sense of humor (most love to laugh), sexy, healthy and hearty. would love a man who likes to cook (so that we can cook together) and who understands that life is simple and when it comes to relationship, first, it is about respect, second, it can be simpler than we think and third, people are not to be taken advantage of.

Go Back to Search Results    



 
 

Meet
American Singles

Search Events in
New York City, NY
Chicago, IL
Philadelphia, PA
New Jersey
Orlando, FL