Go Back to Search Results
THD4u Tall handsome dark man for you
El Sobrante, ca
- Eyes Brown
Body Type Slender
Marital Status Single
- Smoke Never
Activity Level Active
Have Kids Yes and they live away from home
Want Kids Probably not
Work Type Education/Teacher/Professor
Education Graduate degree
Religion Christian / Catholic
Ethnicity Latino / Hispanic
- I'm Looking for
- Women between the ages of 28 and 58
- I'm Interested in
- Dating, A long term relationship, Activity partner, Friendship, Marriage
- My Interests
- Mountain Biking
- Wine Tours
- Adventure Sports
- Day Outings
- Foreign Languages
- Outdoor Sports
- Social Events
- Volunteer Work
- About me
- I enjoy outdoors and my favorite place is Yosemite and Kauai. I was raised Catholic and now feel happier as a Buddhist. I have 3 children and love them all.
The Democrats and Republicans are a sell out to Corporate America. I joined the Sierra Club last year and I'm ready to drop my T-mobile account now that AT&T own them.
My profession is teaching and web consulting. One of my treasured quotes is by van Goethe "Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them to become what they are capable of being."
Another is by Thoreau "Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth."
I'm not a writer but do write some poetry for fun and to express myself.
I enjoy art with political messages or themes.
I have discovered a very important Vitamin and strongly believe that it is better to give than receive so if you want one of the most important vitamins in the world that is given visually, contact me for your dose of Vitamin S
- Other interests
- Soccer, Raquetball, Handball, Salsa Dancing, Chess, Baking,
- What I'm looking for
- I'm open minded and expect sincerity, respect and enjoy the moment. I love music, dancing, drumming as well as outdoor sports. I 'm always willing to learn. I also enjoy hiking, camping, doing meditation, yoga, qi gong, tai chi and started pilates recently. Just started a Samba Carnaval class in SF on Sunday late afternoon
Let each of us have our flaws and not try to change each other. Be willing to accept our differences with respect for each other. Be loving and be loved with fidelity. Be open to any way that makes a relationship work.
I appreciate a woman who has hi standards, sincerity, intelligence and compassion and if the chemistry is there I hope to share all my passion for life and begin a LTR that is always beginning always open to discover each other and live in the moment.
Go Back to Search Results
It's easy, fun, and absolutely free!
Your Free Membership Includes: