Go Back to Search Results
Single? Healthy lifestyle? Reasonably active? Interested in the world?
- Eyes Hazel
Height 5' 4"
Body Type About average
Marital Status Single
- Smoke Never
Activity Level Active
Have Kids Yes and they live at home
Want Kids No, but itís OK if my partner has kids
Work Type Medical/Dental/Veterinary/Fitness
Education Graduate degree
Religion Christian / Catholic
Ethnicity White / Caucasian
- I'm Looking for
- Men between the ages of 44 and 55
- I'm Interested in
- Dating, A long term relationship, Activity partner, Friendship
- My Interests
- Mountain Biking
- Sea Kayaking
- Informative Classes
- Day Outings
- Foreign Languages
- Outdoor Sports
- About me
- I am a 49 year old health professional with lovely home and a job that I enjoy. I have a great 16 year old son (no father in the picture) who is rapidly becoming more independent. That's wonderful but calls for some adjustment on both sides and takes me back to my teenage years!
It's hard to write these profiles as they can become a simple list of hobbies. Speaking of hobbies, I love to be outside and enjoy many activities (tennis, running, biking , gardening etc.) It would be fun to meet someone who also enjoys being active and staying reasonable fit.
I like to see movies, although I'm not a huge fan of Hollywood. I enjoy reading, novels rather than fiction , such as: Small Island, Life of Pi, Behind the Walls at the Museum, Saturday, Never Let Me Go, Three Day Road. I am not a great computer person, I do not enjoy spending hours in front of a screen. I have fairly eclectic taste in music and am constantly exposed to new and obscure material by by musicial son!
I have travelled widely and would like to carry on seeing new places. There are always new sights and experiences out there.
I prefer small groups to large ones and need time by myself or being quiet to recharge my batteries. I consider that I have a good sense of humour and I love language. I am loyal to my friends and like to give and receive support.
- Other interests
- Enjoy movies, especially foreign. Love to read, try to meditate!
- What I'm looking for
- I'd like to meet and get to know a man who is interested in the world and has some idea of life outside Canada. Someone who is empathetic, compassionate and basically a good person. Honesty and thoughtfulness are important to me as are a sense of humour and an interest in exploring new things (music, places, food etc.) I'm not in a great hurry match up with someone and feel that shared interests are a good foundation for friendship and perhaps something more.
Go Back to Search Results
It's easy, fun, and absolutely free!
Your Free Membership Includes: