Go Back to Search Results
Looking for someone with whom to enjoy life's softer, enjoyable side.
- Eyes Green
Hair Dark brown
Height 5' 4"
Body Type Slender
Marital Status Divorced
- Smoke Never
Activity Level Active
Have Kids Yes and they sometimes live at home
Want Kids No, but it’s OK if my partner has kids
Work Type Medical/Dental/Veterinary/Fitness
Education PhD / Post Doctoral
Religion Spiritual but not religious
Ethnicity Latino / Hispanic
- I'm Looking for
- Men between the ages of 35 and 60
- I'm Interested in
- Dating, A long term relationship, Activity partner, Friendship, Marriage, Other
- My Interests
- Single Parties
- Single Vacations
- Wine Tours
- Informative Classes
- Social Events
- Volunteer Work
- About me
- I work with children and I would have to say that my passion is to ensure the health, both mental and physical well being of all our young people. When the basic needs of safety, good education, enrichment etc. are ignored, we create unhealthy adults and ultimately the collective "we" pays the price.
I love to read, my favorites are the 19th Russian authors. Arthouse/independent films I think is a great way to get us to think. A movie with multiple layers of meaning that I can discuss with someone afterwards is a wonderful way to enjoy this art form. I also love to dance, all types of dances from bachata, to fox trot to the hustle and my favorite, salsa. My work life can sometimes get intense, so I look for a balance in the form of joyful experiences when I have the free time.
- Other interests
- Arthouse/Indie/Foreign Movies. Book Lover. Dancing is one of my greatest pleasures.
- What I'm looking for
- I am looking for someone who will enhance my enjoyment of the above. That is, my interests. But also someone who will teach me new things, a person interested in always growing and learning. We all carry baggage, have sad memories, perhaps even survivors of terrible trauma. A trouble free person does not exist. However, we can control our reactions to all that life throws our way. With that in mind, I would have to say that the person I would like to spend a signifigant amount of my time with, would have to be in that mind frame, that is, to try and enjoy the rest of the days we have left, knowing some days will be good, and others forgettable.
Once I feel a connection, such as might come about by enjoying a certain book, a physical closeness will follow. I do prefer that the person be in good shape. I am slim and eat well. While I'm not athletic, I am active. A man who is in physically fit does tell me a lot about their mindfulness of the importance of health, as well as nice to look at, regardless of age.
Go Back to Search Results
It's easy, fun, and absolutely free!
Your Free Membership Includes: