Go Back to Search Results
Lets take on the world together....the best is yet to come!
red deer, ab
- Eyes Brown
Hair Dark brown
Height 5' 9"
Body Type Slender
Marital Status Divorced
- Smoke Occasionally
Activity Level Somewhat active
Have Kids Yes and they live away from home
Want Kids Probably not
Work Type Medical/Dental/Veterinary/Fitness
Education Associates degree
Religion Christian / Protestant
Ethnicity White / Caucasian
- I'm Looking for
- Men between the ages of 49 and 60
- I'm Interested in
- Dating, A long term relationship
- My Interests
- Cottage Get Away
- Dinner Cruises
- Single Vacations
- Informative Classes
- Day Outings
- Volunteer Work
- About me
- The most important qualities a man can have are integrity and to be authentic. Age and looks are less important to me than who he is and how I feel when I am in his presence. I am very affectionate, and he needs to like that. Yes, intimacy is an important part of any loving relationship... a smile and a kiss each morning before we part for the day, a hug every evening and plenty more in between. Must not be afraid of public displays of affection. I find touch pleasurable. Holding hands, stroking your back and stolen kisses make life playful and fun.
I'm hoping to meet someone exciting, someone who is honest, fun and one who can think outside the norm, intelligent, interesting; someone I can respect and will respect me, even if he doesn't always agree with me LOL.
I like quiet evenings at home, but on the other hand, I like to experience all life has to offer! I love life and would like to share some good times and adventures with one who likes to laugh and live life to the fullest!
If you have read my profile and think we could be a match, then I would love to hear from you. Let's spend some time together, getting to know one another, and take it from there. I really hope to spend time with someone special making memories. I hope to share some of my interests and be challenged to learn some new ones from you! If I meet the right man, I would be very open to be a partner again. I can promise you, it will never be dull!
- Other interests
- photography romantic walks on the beach hand in hand crafting beaded jewelry
volunteering sunshine my grandbabies
farmers/flea markets country music festivals camping
exploring meeting new people learning different cultures and languages
road trips fireworks anything outdoors
watching the stars jeeps going for walks
dragonflies chocolate cuddling
some DIY watching movies new adventures
- What I'm looking for
- Contact me and I'll send pics...can't seem to upload for some odd reason! :(
Go Back to Search Results
It's easy, fun, and absolutely free!
Your Free Membership Includes: