Go Back to Search Results
- Eyes Blue
Height 5' 5"
Body Type Slender
Marital Status Single
- Smoke Never
Activity Level Very active
Have Kids No
Want Kids Definitely
Work Type Other profession
Education Bachlors degree
- I'm Looking for
- Men between the ages of 33 and 44
- I'm Interested in
- A long term relationship, Marriage
- My Interests
- Cottage Get Away
- Horseback Riding
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Sea Kayaking
- Single Vacations
- White Water Rafting
- Adventure Sports
- Indoor Sports
- Outdoor Sports
- About me
- I love to explore new places with old structures. I love to spend quiet moments drinking tea and reading a book or walking through a cool forest or open field. I love to discuss the news of the day and debate both serious and silly topics. I love to defy commercialism and walk out of a mall without buying a thing. I love movies, documentaries or live performances that strive to tell a good story without allowing flashy special effects to get in the way. I love the mornings, autumn, the mountains, laughing and sleeping.
Like most introverts, I'm shy, but once you get to know me, I'm quite lively.
I'm intelligent, but have been known to have my 'blonde' moments (allow me to apologize ahead of time). I'm also in the media, which means I know a little about everything, and an expert on nothing.
I am a nerd, love Star Trek and most other sci-fi shows/films/books. I'm also a fan of fantasy stories such as Lord of the Rings or X-men. I've also been known to play a variety of video games. However, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a character outfit to a convention (to be honest, I've never gone to one).
History is my favourite subject. Knowing where we've been and the journey humanity has taken helps me understand what we are and why we do what we do. I majored in English at Univeristy, but every course was historically based - like Old English, or 18th Century American literature.
I'm cultured. I enjoy watching Shakespeare/Oscar Wilde or listening to classical music, view a documentary.
I've travelled far and wide - Europe, South America, New Zealand, Egypt etc.
I'm a saver, not a spender. I prefer to spend my money on experiences rather than objects.
I love to debate the news of the day, or politics. I said debate, not argue ;).
I really love to laugh, and I find the dry British sense of humour works everytime.
- Other interests
- Tennis, Dogs, Museums, Travel, Writing, Reading, Watching films
- What I'm looking for
- I need a guy who challenges me intellectually, can make me laugh until I cry, considers others as I do, is affectionate (I'll return this in spades), responsible with his life, health, finances and he must be honest with me (if I have a piece of broccoli in my teeth, for God sake tell me!). Chemistry is also a must.
Go Back to Search Results
It's easy, fun, and absolutely free!
Your Free Membership Includes: